Доброго дня тебе, странник! Лондон приветствует тебя. Перед тобой множество путей. Лишь ты решаешь, какой образ избрать, прежде чем погрузиться в мрачные тайны Викторианской эпохи. Коварный демон, исполнительный жнец, благочестивый ангел или любознательный человек. Каждый имеет возможность написать свою собственную историю. Все в твоих руках.

Перед игрой:
Основные "заповеди" форума >>> "Правила"
Описание системы игры и ее особенностей >>> "Система игры"
Вопросы по игре >>> "Гостевая книга"
Список ролей >>> "Действующие лица"
Списки "готовых" персонажей для игры >>> "Акции"
Для анкеты:
Образец анкеты с комментариями >>> "Шаблон анкеты"
Новости:

Стартовала первая сюжетная линия "Монстр".
Повествующая о загадочных исчезновениях людей и жутких монстрах скрывающихся под покровом ночи. Ненасытные твари пожирают не только плоть, но и человеческие души.

Kuroshitsuji. Vortices time

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Kuroshitsuji. Vortices time » Игротека » Музыкальная тема вашего персонажа

Музыкальная тема вашего персонажа

Сообщений 41 страница 60 из 91

Hi, this weekend is pleasant for me, for the reason that this time i am reading this wonderful informative article here at my house.

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful info to work on. You have performed a formidable job and our entire community will likely be thankful to you.

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're amazing! Thanks!

You're so cool! I do not think I have read through a single thing like that before. So good to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your web page.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!

Right now it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's content daily along with a cup of coffee.

What's up, I read your blogs like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

I read this piece of writing completely concerning the difference of newest and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

Thanks very interesting blog!

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and outstanding style and design.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Вы здесь » Kuroshitsuji. Vortices time » Игротека » Музыкальная тема вашего персонажа

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно